The club holds regular training sessions for both seniors and juniors.
Tuesdays & Fridays at 6:00pm from Ivybridge Rugby Club,
Link to map here >>>
Tues 27th – Ermington mast run
Tues 3rd – Summer Handicap # 5
Tues 10th – 30mins Out & Back – Bittaford
Tues 17th – Spirit of the moor @ Wrangaton Golf club
Tues 24th – Henlake Down & Village *NEW ROUTE*
Tues 31st – Hill session – Viaduct
Tues 7th – Summer Handicap # 6
Tues 14th – Long timber woods- Harford – Cole lane – Rugby club
Tues 21st – Spirit of the Moor @ Wrangaton Golf club
Tues 28th – Out and Back 30mins
We are still operating the rules below until advised otherwise
- Ensure you are on the approved list if not please confirm your attendance with Keith on email@example.com
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Coranavirus (see NHS website here for details) or if you have been asked to self isolate.
- Arrive no earlier than 5.55pm fully changed. Sign in on arrival or Check in using QR Code
- Please stay in the allocated group – Do not mix groups
- Keep 2m apart at all times during the run and give way to vehicles and other members of the public.
- One the run is finished ensure you have signed out and then either return home or if you use the bar (once allowed) please follow the Rugby Club procedures and do not socially interact in the bar area with mote than one other household.
A full Risk Assessment is available here >>>TOILETS MAY NOT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE
A new Couch to 5K programme began on Tuesday May 4th from the Rugby Club. New runners can join at any time after the start date.
Anyone is welcome and it is free to join. Call Sharon on 01752 894494 for more details
Just to remind everyone we are still training on a Thursday evening from 6 until 7.15pm until August 5th. We then have a two week break until 26th August
Tuesday night endurance sessions will keep going as normal, however I am not around this Tuesday (Exeter Open). You can still train and Ben Kirby will keep an eye on the session.
For all our under 10 and Under 11 athletes there is a chance to take part in a QuadKids competition in Plymouth on Wednesday 4th August (5 – 7pm). This is an ideal event for new or inexperience young athletes and we really hope a lot of you can take part. It will be done in a fun and relaxed way giving you the chance to try out new skills.
QuadKids consists of 4 events, which are 75m, Standing Long Jump, Vortex Throw and 600m run. Everyone does all 4 events and points are scored in each event based on performance.
The cost is just £5 and you need to book on via this link.
The Devon Open is taking place on Sunday 15th August at Tavistock and there are events for all age groups from U11 upwards.
The Entry link is here https://data.opentrack.run/en-gb/x/2021/GBR/devonopen3/
It would be great to see a lot of you there.
The SW league is taking place this coming Sunday in Plymouth for U13 and upwards. If you would like to take part please let me know.
There is no charge but we are part of a composite team so some events may be oversubscribed.
Details are here https://www.ermevalleyharriers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Prog-A-Timetable.pdf
There is a Athletics Day being held at Ivybridge College on Monday 2nd August from 10am until 3pm, Cost is £15. You need to book on via ICC Community Sport
Details are shown here https://www.ivybridge.devon.sch.uk/halftermandholidayprogram
Finally well done to all those who took part in our relays last Friday. Results are on our website https://www.ermevalleyharriers.co.uk/erme-valley-relays/
Please get in touch if you need any more information.