The club holds regular training sessions for both seniors and juniors.
Tuesdays & Fridays at 6:00pm from Ivybridge Rugby Club,
Link to map here >>>
Key information on training at Rugby Club from 14th July
- Ensure you are on the approved list if not please confirm your attendance with Keith on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus (see NHS website here for details) or if you have been asked to self isolate.
- Arrive no earlier than 5.55pm fully changed. Sign in on arrival
- Please stay in the allocated group of 6 – Do not mix groups
- Keep 2m apart at all times during the run and give way to vehicles and other members of the public.
- One the run is finished ensure you have signed out and then either return home or if you use the bar please follow the Rugby Club procedures and do not socially interact in the bar area with mote than one other household.
A full Risk Assessment is available here >>>TOILETS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Tuesday 25th – Penquit Loop
1st – Summer handicap 4
- If you wish to run this handicap virtually for any reason please do this between now and Tuesday 9pm. Then let Monica Bristow know your time and she will update the results.
We won’t be using race numbers to reduce touch points so you may need to shout your name once you finish.
Route can be viewed here >>>
Tuesday 8th – Long timber woods/Harford loop
Tuesday 15th – Spirit of the Moor @ Wrangaton Golf Club
Tuesday 22nd – Out and Back 30mins
Tuesday 29th – Ermington Mast
There will of course be shorter runs available
Friday runs at 6pm at a more social pace.
There will be an away day on the last Friday of each month. See Facebook and latest news for details.
A new Couch to 5K programme will begin hopefully in September from the Rugby Club. New runners can join at any time after the start date.
Anyone is welcome and it is free to join. Call Sharon on 01752 894494 for more details
Juniors Training (LIMITED)
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS JUST ONE SESSION RUNNING IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS FROM 6pm – 7pm being held in Victoria Park. Numbers are limited and are restricted to athlets in year 5 or above who have pre-registered with the club.
There is also a Tuesday night session for endurance runners at the Rugby Club. Only available to those on the approved list. We are not taking new members at the moment. This is due to the closure of the facilities at Ivybridge Community College until further notice.
We also have access to sessions at Tavistock track on Saturday afternoons from 2 – 4