We are returning to two sessions for our junior training at ICC from 16th September.
We are now meeting inside the sports hall. Please enter and leave through the side door.
Here is a reminder of the times
Session 1 for under 11’s will start at 5.45pm and run until 6.50pm.
Session 2 for the older athletes will run from 7 – 8pm (please try to arrive in good time for a prompt start).
We have to maintain a COVID safe environment so please bring a mask in case you are asked to wear it and avoid gathering in large numbers especially when the two session change over.
the college have requested that only one adult per family should be in the sports hall at any one time so please try to adhere to this policy
Those who are just 11 can attend either session.
As stated previously training fees are now due for the period up to the end of the year.
We may be doing some of the session outside so please come appropriately dressed
Please note the following
Prior to visiting the site, individuals must have completed the clubs COVID-19 form or membership form. Anyone unable to answer NO to all of the questions below must NOT come on to site and should remain at home.
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19 or live with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19.
• Do you have a high temperature (37.8 degrees Celsius or above) or feel hot to touch on the chest or back.
• Do you have a new continuous cough (coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3+ coughing episodes in 24 hours).
• Do you have a loss/change of taste or smell.
• Are you, or anyone in your household, awaiting a COVID-19 test or test result.
Anyone who becomes unwell with COVID-19 symptoms should self-isolate immediately at home and follow the latest government guidelines.
This is most important to protect all of us using the facility and is a condition of the hiring of the facility
Details of Sportshall and Cross Country fixtures are now on the appropriate pages.