Unfortunately due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation we have had to take the painful decision to postpone the Ivybridge 10K until later in the year.
We have not yet finalised a date, but it is likely to be in September and possibly midweek. We have to get agreement from Devon Highways and the Rugby Club before we can confirm.
We have suspended entries until we confirm the new date. Those who have already entered will be contacted with the new date. If you cannot make that date a refund will be offered. Please do not email us at the moment.