Unfortunately due to the extreme weather conditions/ weather warnings forecast for tomorrow on Dartmoor, Plymouth Harriers have taken the decision to postpone 6 Moor Miles until further notice. This decision was not taken lightly and takes into consideration the safety of all concerned in this race. We will be back in touch regarding the new date shortly

Comments are closed.